[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK timout OpenSIPS MediaProxy Integration using MySQL db

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue May 12 18:16:58 CEST 2009

Khan,

You are mixing enage_mediaproxy and use_mediaproxy in your
configuration. Look at the module doc:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/mediaproxy.html#id228278

1.6.2. use_media_proxy()
Will make a call to the dispatcher and replace the IPs and ports in the
[...]
modified, while the unsupported streams will be left alone.

This function should NOT be mixed with engage_media_proxy().

BR

Uwe

Khan schrieb:
> *** This is not directed to one person, please feel free to respond ***
>
> I appologize for my ignorace since I am newbee and in process of learning...
>
> I am using standard CFG file with few additions only, rest of
> the configuration is standard. I added lines related to record_route()
> as follows:
>
>   if(!is_method("REGISTER")){
>        if(nat_uac_test("19")){
>                setbflag(6);
>                force_rport();
>                fix_contact();
>            record_route(";nat=yes");
>        } else {
>            record_route();
>        };
>    };
>
> And mediaproxy activation in places where i believe i should be using,
> please verify if you could that:
>
> a) did i have all the necessary calls to activate mediaproxy in place?
> b) does it activate mediaproxy when 200 OK is sent?
> c) what constitutes to UAC start sending "OPTIONS" and not been able
> to get ACK for other UAC that has been called?
>
> Please explain to me, how would it effect, and where does mediaproxy
> comes in play during call?
>
> I thank all of you in advance...
> This is quite annoying since the same question has been asked here
> million different ways by me but no straight answer or guidence, and i
> dont believe i am slow learner either...
>

> Frustrated....
> Khan
>

> VoIP Rookie
> Every beginning has an end regardless we believe it or not...
>

> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Ruud Klaver <ruud at ag-projects.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 09 May 2009, at 04:59, Khan wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry forgot the attachment of WS...
>>>
>>> Please Help...
>>>
>>> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Khan <khansfriend at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I am having trouble running OpenSIPS, while back I had same problem,
>>> this problem is surfaced back again, I am sure there is something I am
>>> missing in my configuration.
>>> Currently i am trying to do followings:
>>> UAC1   >>>   MyOpenSIPS Server   >>>   MySQL auth  >>> MediaProxy >>> UAC2
>>>
>>> At this point, I don't have anything else running except OpenSIPS,
>>> MySQL, and MediaProxy.
>>>
>>> My connections are such...
>>> ISP Modem ------> *MyRouter -------> MyServerBox
>>>
>>> * MyRouter has open ports, 80,22,5060, 10000-13000, 50000-60000
>>> My Goals is to Integrate OpenSIPS. MySQL, and MediaProxy and make it
>>> functional...
>>>
>>> I started mediaproxy as follows:
>>> root# media-dispatcher --no-fork
>>> Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher 2.3.4
>>> Twisted is using epollreactor
>>> mediaproxy.dispatcher.RelayFactory starting on 50100
>>> mediaproxy.dispatcher.OpenSIPSControlFactory starting on
>>> "'/var/run/mediaproxy/dispatcher.sock'"

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586