[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK timout OpenSIPS MediaProxy Integration using MySQL db

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue May 12 18:04:39 CEST 2009

> Khan,

The quality of an answer seldom exceeds the quality of the asked
question. The more accurate and focused the question is, the more the
chance is that you get a good answer for it. Asking to a busy mailing
list a set of wide questions caused by mere ignorance of the subject
will likely yield no results as you have not taken the time to learn
the basics and there are very few who can afford to spend time in your
behalf on such range and volume of questions.

You can compensate the frustration by reading the software
documentation and then by asking one question at a time for a
particular problem.

Adrian