[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 1.5.1 - how to update the MySQL-DB if IP-address of UA changes

Simon Witte simon.witte at gmx.de
Mon May 11 15:06:51 CEST 2009

Dear sirs and madams,

I'm a student from germany and currently I'm trying to install a SIP-server. This is my first time working with SIP (in general) and opensips. Hopefully I won't embarass myself too much.

So here's my problme: Is there a way to implement a routine to update the MySQL-DB faster if the IP-address of a client changes? To be more specific:

In the first step of my project I'm using only 192.168.1.x as my domain. The Proxy/ Registar can be found at 192.168.1.60 and I'm using two PCs as UACs. I can register a client with the server, if he's at e.g. 192.168.1.200. If I change its IP-address (to e.g .180), the changes take quite some time to manifest. If I re-register manually (ekiga sopftphone), there are two entries in the location-table, which I certainly don't want. On the one hand, how do I prohibid a UAC from registering with two different IP-addresses using the same username/ password. And on the other hand how can I speed up the process to update the database when a IP-address change takes place?!

I'd really appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Simon Witte
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a