[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCEL with a To tag.

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Mon May 11 13:31:53 CEST 2009

You can see a SIP flow before I added "CANCEL" to a lose routing
section of my Opensips config here:

http://wima.co.uk/sip/2009-05-11_10-18-39-test-call_index.html

Note: F23 is rejected by OpenSIPs as it got "tag" in a To: header.

And after I added:

  if (is_method("CANCEL"))
  {
    t_relay();
    exit;
  }

to my lose routing logic, OpenSIPs generates CANCEL and sends it to
the next hop:

http://wima.co.uk/sip/2009-05-11_10-46-46-test-call_index.html