[OpenSIPS-Users] Acc table

k1028 mrprotocols at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:58:47 CEST 2009

You need to use db_extra in order to capture the username and callednumber to
log extra value that are not default. You also need to add the field in to
the database.

Look in acc module db_extra and Pseudo Variables
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar15#varpv  to log extra
variables

This is from my modparam for db_extra.
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "from_uri=$fU; to_uri=$tU; ip=$si;
ua=$hdr(User-Agent)")
$fU is from username variables and from_uri is the databse table field
$tu is to URI variable and to_uri is the databse table field
$si is source Ip and ip is the database table field
$hdr(Use-Agent) is user agent headr informaiton and ua is the database table
field.

hope this help