[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTools rating calls with a '+' prefix

Darren Sessions darren.sessions at me.com
Wed May 6 02:50:38 CEST 2009

Also, new calls that are being rated (that show the '\') are now rated
but are missing the name of the location.

i.e

(New Calls that are rated - destination field)
\+44XXXXXXXXX at 1.1.1.1
\+44XXXXXXXXX at 1.1.1.1
\+44XXXXXXXXX at 1.1.1.1
\+44XXXXXXXXX at 1.1.1.1
\+44XXXXXXXXX at 1.1.1.1

(Old Calls before "intAccessCode"      => "\+" - not rated -
destination field)
+44XXXXXXXXX (United Kingdom 44)