[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool date query problem

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon May 4 16:34:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

In CDRTool v6.7.5, I have the following towards the top of my Opensips data
source definition:

"table"              => "radacct".date("Ym"),

This is per the instruction right there in the file, if I¹m running the
mysql procedure to auto-rotate tables.  I am.  The problem is that CDRTool
appears to query only the current month and year.

Today I tried to select records on April 28 from 16:00 to 16:30.  A network
capture of the traffic from CDRTool to the mysql server showed the following
query:

select count(*) as records\n            from radacct200905 where
(AcctStartTime >= '2009-04-28 16:00' and AcctStartTime < '2009-04-28 16:30')

Queries looking for call in May work just fine, as one might expect.  Is
this a misconfiguration or a bug?

Thanks,
Jeff