[OpenSIPS-Users] XMLRPC again

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Tue Mar 31 16:56:55 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Getting to use mi_xmlrpc is becoming really tough (at least for me).

On my standard OpenSips OpenSUSE 11.1 I couldn't even get 1.5 to
compile, probably because I've messed up the system and can't get
xmlrpc-c-devel to install... Not much to do I suppose, just start a new
VmWare instance.

On a new CentOS 5.2 instance I finally got all xmlrpc bits in place and
could compile with xmlrpc enabled. But I couldn't start opensips with
the standard 1.5 opensips.cfg including the mi_xmlrpc.so added.

It gave me an error I've seen here on the list, but with no solution (or
at least I couldn't find one...):

ERROR:core:sr_load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_xmlrpc.so>:
/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_xmlrpc.so: undefined symbol:
xmlrpc_array_size

Thankful for any help!

Best Regards,

Matti Zemack, Stockholm, Sweden