[OpenSIPS-Users] control of routes by loose_route()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 31 11:55:32 CEST 2009

H Uwe,

Uwe Kastens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know that the record route entries of my systems could contain only 2
> different ip adresses.
>
> So how can I prevent to use routes that is somebody injecting from
> externaly. I was wondering if I can use check_route_param() for that.
> The other thing is, that I want to limit the number of entries, of the
> route headers.
>
> 1) Will the check_route_param() only work on the last route entry?

yes, the check_route_param() do access the parameters for the currently
processed Route, but you do not get the actual Route address
> 2) Is there a simple way to limit the amount of entries?

like how many Route headers the requests has? not really - mainly
because counting headers is not enough, as Route hdr maybe merged
(multiple route addresses per header).