[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy: 10 packets and out

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Mar 26 16:48:15 CET 2009

Whoops, didn¹t mean to send that quite yet.

Moving right along, I'm not sure what would cause this.  Seems to be
something in the kernel portion.  ip_forward is set to 1 (or I wouldn't get
any packets at all I suppose).  I'm new to Debian-based distros and I've not
had this problem on CentOS following John's excellent installation
instructions.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff