[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 6.7.4, lost Rating Info

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Mar 25 01:37:35 CET 2009

Hello,

I upgraded from CDRTool 6.7.2 to 6.7.4 and I lost the Rating Information on
the CDR display page.

I use CDRTool with rating disabled.  I manually populate the Rate field of
the radius records from Opensips from an AVP that contains the rate (our
cost) of the call depending on a bunch of different factors.  The value of
the Rate field used to show up under the Rating Information under 6.7.2.
Under 6.7.4, nothing.

Did something change that might affect this?  If so, is there a way I can
get it to display once again?

Thanks,
Jeff