[OpenSIPS-Users] acc log 100 Trying

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Mar 24 19:34:29 CET 2009

Hey All,I'm trying to log the 100 Trying in the acc module. I tried the
acc_db_request, but it can't be called from onreply.

So I tried editing acc_logic.c, but that isn't working either?! :/ Any
ideas? Maybe I should edit acc_db_request so it can be called from ONREPLY?

static inline int should_acc_reply(struct sip_msg *req,struct sip_msg *rpl,

                                                           int code)
{
        /* negative transactions reported otherwise only if explicitly
         * demanded */
        if (code == 100)
                return 1;
        if ( !is_failed_acc_on(req) && code >=300 )
                return 0;
        if ( !is_acc_on(req) )
                return 0;
        if ( code<200 && !(early_media &&
        parse_headers(rpl,HDR_CONTENTLENGTH_F, 0)==0 && rpl->content_length
&&
        get_content_length(rpl)>0 ) )
                return 0;

        return 1; /* seed is through, we will account this reply */
}