[OpenSIPS-Users] subscriber

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 24 10:07:21 CET 2009

Hi Chamo,

chamo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have few questions about opensips configuration
> 1) i use opensips as sip proxy , for decision of route i use
>
>                                if(uri=~"^sip:0XXXXXXX@") {
>                                     rewritehostport("XX.XXX.162.7:5060");
>                                     append_hf("P-hint:
> outbound-voice4\r\n");
>                                     route(1);
>                                     return;
>                                 };
> it works great but it would be much better to do it from database, i was
> looking in modules, but didn't find any usable for this
> i think there could be a solution trough perl script, but i don't know
> if it will be fast enought

You can use avpops module (avp_db_query) or alias_db or even more
complex drouting or dialplan modules.

> 2) i need to do LNP (local number portability) where i need to decide to
> which trunk will be connection made
>     i can also do it this way
>                                if(uri=~"^sip:0XXXX") {
>                                     rewritehostport("XX.XXX.XXX.XX:5060");
>                                     append_hf("P-hint:
> outbound-to-sip-provider\r\n");
>                                     route(1);
>                                     return;
>                                 };
>    but it can't be prefix driven, because of LNP and are plenty of records

more or less the mechanisms as above.

> 3) i found in some article (here) problem with Restriction Caller ID,
> only i know is that i should use "rpid" field from subscriber table
>     ,but i didn't find how
>     in my case is rpid usualy group of numbers

but what you try to achieve ??

> 4) last problem i have is need to lock subscriber to IP address (or range)

To allow registration from only one IP? nothing simple - add a new
column in subscriber table and provision there the IP address. During
registration (either use av_db_load() or use "load_credential" if you do
auth) load the IP and check with the src_ip.