[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] dialog module: dialog not cleaned up when BYE is sent

Herman Bastiaens herman.bastiaens at androme.be
Wed Mar 18 12:20:52 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I've just tested this (merged it on the 1.4.2) and the problem is fixed.

Thanks a lot for the support and the quick responses, we really appreciate it!

Best regards,

Herman

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Herman,
>
> Found it and fixed it - I apply the fix on the SVN trunk - please revert
> the last patch I sent and update from SVN trunk. It should work now.
>
> I'm waiting for your confirmation and if everything ok, I will backport
> the fix to 1.4 branch.
>

> Many, many thanks for the support and help in troubleshooting this!!!
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>

> Herman Bastiaens wrote:
>> Hi Bogdan,
>>
>> log is attached :-)
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Herman
>>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>>> OK, I have a new one - hopefully all the needed logs are there :)
>>>
>>> Please repeat the last procedure (the patch is against the pure SVN
>>> version)
>>>
>>> Thanks and regards,
>>> Bogdan

Herman

Herman Bastiaens               Tel:  (+32) 11 30 13 30
ANDROME NV                     Fax:  (+32) 11 30 13 31
Wetenschapspark 4              mailto:hbastiaens at androme.be
B-3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium     http://www.androme.be