[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer Module & Failover.

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 22:35:07 CET 2009

Been playing with the Load Balancer module this weekend (thanks again to
Bogdan for fixing the MySQL bug I posted a few weeks back) and was wondering
how one might be able to do failover with this module?

I'm only new to OpenSIPs but am trying to figure this one out...  With the
LCR module, it is quite easy to do a failover with the next_gw in the
failure route.  But not quite sure how to accomplish the same thing with the
Load Balancer.

If you try and load balance again in the failure route, aren't you just
taking the chance of sending the packet to the down server again?

Any help is appreciated.