[OpenSIPS-Users] 3.00 load avg

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 16 18:38:39 CET 2009

On Monday 16 March 2009, Jeff Pyle wrote:
> Dan,
>
> # netstat -pan | grep opensips
> udp        0      0 ww.xx.yy.zz:5060            0.0.0.0:*

There appear to be no network queue, so the app is idle. However you
mention that you run this in a virtual machine. Do you see the problem
with a real system as well? Otherwise I wouldn't rely on the accuracy of
what the virtual machine reports. Besides, did you upgrade the emulator
as well around that time? This may be very well a bug in the emulation
software, reporting false status under certain conditions.

--
Dan