[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - ReloadRatingTables and new destinations

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Mon Mar 16 11:36:04 CET 2009

Hey Adrian,

thanks for the quick reaction.

Here it comes what I found out after tests (could be I am doing something
wrong):

* ReloadRatingTables produces a reload of destination table now (during
normalize.php execution, so not real-time but depending on how often this
script is run in cron).
* Even when the tables are reloaded, the new destinations are not processed,
therefore when querying ShowPrice I will get still the initial values (the
one received on cdrtool startup). So the result is that I am
adding/deleting/modifying destinations, but no effect in the ShowPrice.

My version:
"""
version
CDRTool version 6.7.3