[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP trunk provider lab

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Mar 14 13:37:01 CET 2009

El Sábado, 14 de Marzo de 2009, home at elnour.biz escribió:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for your response!
> correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we going to loose dest phone number if
> we use dbaliases?

Yes, the RURI will become the Contact of the regietered SIP account associated
to these phone numbers. But you can store the original RURI in an AVP, append
it to the request in "P-Called-Party-ID" (RFC 3455)...
Also, the called number remains in the To header (except in case it was
diverted previously, but it is not possible if you receive calls from a
gateway).

> Also please provide hints on ENUM, how do I use it for this purpose?

ENUM associates phone number is E.164 format to SIP accounts. OpenSIPS has a
function to perform a ENUM query (take a look to "enum" module in OpenSIPS).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo