[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTOOL issue

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Mar 13 11:38:24 CET 2009

Hello

Most probably you did not read thoroughly the documentation that
explains how to provision the rating tables. The documentation is here:

http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install
http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/browser/doc/RATING.txt

Please read these documents again and again until you understand them,
then ask specific questions.

Adrian