[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] dialog module: dialog not cleaned up when BYE is sent

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 11 15:06:23 CET 2009

Hi Herman,

Thanks for the files you sent me. I found out that the problem was in
record_route_preset() - the function was simply ignoring whatever
parameter you were adding from script or from other modules. This is why
the  DIALOG module was not recognizing the sequential requests.

The fix is available on 1.5 - if you could give it another try and let
me know, it will be great.