[OpenSIPS-Users] assigning dialog profiles

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Mar 9 20:05:13 CET 2009

Bogdan,

I have not been able to reproduce it.  It seems to be a rare occurrence.
Unfortunately I can't leave logging set to 6 because it would prevent me
from continued development on the box.  If it happens again I'll try to take
note of exactly what I had been doing up until that point to see if I can
reproduce it.

- Jeff