[OpenSIPS-Users] assigning dialog profiles

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Mar 9 18:15:19 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Ok.  Is it safe to assume that this is "caused" by low network latency?  Do
you have any feel for how long the dialog module needs to process the 200?
I suppose that's not fair to ask because it would depend on machine speed.
Does this problem cause any problems with the actual operation of the dialog
module at this point?

With the restart... It's as if I just restarted it.  No log data at debug=3.
I changed it to 6.  There was just too much data for my mental parser to
deal with.  I went to 4.  By this point I couldn't make it restart anymore.
I have no idea what had changed.  Perhaps it will reoccur and I can get more
data.  We're going to be starting testing soon with the mi_datagram module;
perhaps if that causes the same issues I'll be able to get more data.

- Jeff