[OpenSIPS-Users] Restricting CallerID

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Mar 9 06:33:49 CET 2009

Hi,

We have a number of customers which have large indial ranges we route
to them via the alias/location module.

We would like to restrict their outbound callerid to be a number in
their range, but keep this moderately administrable (i.e. database
based).

Running Opensips 1.4 how might we go about this?

I think I would like to reject calls with invalid outbound caller id,
but otherwise I could just rewrite it to be blank.

Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd  - your IT department