[OpenSIPS-Users] Getting Polycom to append Remote-Party-ID to its replies

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Mar 5 17:41:14 CET 2009

Hi Catalina,

I would suggest you to read the documentation for BLA in OpenSIPS:
http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.PuaExtensions#pua_bla. For
Configuring OpenSIPS start from the example in the documetation. For
polycom be sure to set the line to 'shared' and use the same Third Party
Name for the phone you want to be on the same line.
If you still have problems you can try to describe them and maybe I can
help you.

Regards,
Anca