[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrict Simultaneous-Use

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Thu Mar 5 13:52:49 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

thanks a lot. Looks really pretty with the example you showed.

My problem is that, depending on the amount of concurrent calls a user can do, the user belongs to a different group in radius. Imagine a user belonging to the group 'pots' has a simultaneous call limit of 1, a user belonging to the group 'isdn' has a limit of 2 concurrent calls...

All rate information/customer attributes is/are stored in the radius and we want to keep it like this. So I think I've to get the information about how many calls the user can do out of the radius into SER to use the example. Any idea how to do that?

Regards,
Robert