[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrict Simultaneous-Use

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Thu Mar 5 12:35:59 CET 2009

Hi,

currently I'm using a FreeRADIUS server for authentication and billing purposes. Now I want to restrict the count of simultaneous calls a user can do. For this I implemented it with the "Simultaneous-Use" check in FreeRADIUS and it works fine, for outgoing calls initiated from my customers. Just trying to initiate a second call when one is still up, the request is rejected (Proxy authorization fails for the new call).

But incoming calls from the PSTN come in over an Asterisk machine. There's no proxy authorization for invites from the Asterisk, just a from_gw() check. So how I can restrict the amount of simultaneous calls per user for incoming _and_ outgoing calls?

Any hint would be really appreciated...

Regards,
Robert