[OpenSIPS-Users] loose routing question

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Wed Mar 4 18:35:09 CET 2009

As an aside, there are Asterisk machines out there that do not follow the
rules. Specifically they will alter their route set according to R-R received
in-dialog. This usually does not cause a problem because most UA's repeat
their R-R in the in-dialog request. Twinkle as one example however does not
send R-R with the in-dialog request. Asterisk will then create a null route
set. Asterisk was patched I believe about a year ago for this problem but
service providers are slow to upgrade. I eventually gave up badgering one
service provider.