[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips+dispatcher+asterisk problem

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:05:14 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro
> wrote:

> Hi Ram,
>
> I found your email on the Asterisk mailing list also ;)
>
> So, to answer here also: do you get any reply back from Asterisk ?

Hi Bogdan

thanks for the reply

I have made a quick Fix, iam not sure how far its good.

Just put coment in  secret , in the Asterisk Additional_a2billing_sip.conf.
rather doing twise  authentication.

But i have another problem here with the Dispatcher,
dispatcher sending calls round robin,

1 st call to 1st *
2nd call to 2nd *
3 call to 3rd *

if 2nd Asterisk fails to respond still Dispatcher module sending calls to
2nd asterisk

how can i fix this issue with Dispatcher, if any one of * box not reachable
it should detect and send call to 3rd *

if 2nd comes back in to network and live, it should send to 2nd *

how can i achive this ?

Ram