[OpenSIPS-Users] modparam auth_db calculate_ha1 yes - does not work

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:57:54 CEST 2009

I'm using auth_db for uses to login. If have calculate_ha1 to "yes" in
config file, then opensips keeps sending 401 UnAuth, and user is not able to
login. So I set it to 'no' then every thign works fine. It does password
authentication even if I say 'no'. So what;s the diff if I say 'yes' or
'no'.

modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", no)

Please let me know how to make the client login with 'yes'.

Thanks in advance.