[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool and diverted calls

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 24 16:38:03 CEST 2009

Carlo,

CDRTool relies on the unicity of the triplet callid, fromtag and
totag. The only way to use the system the way you describe is to
artificially insert a new record with a fake callid, this you could do
with an external script as you suggested.

The logic to determine diverted sessions is described in
notifyLastSessions() function from CDRTool/library/cdr_opensips.php

Adrian