[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool and diverted calls

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jun 24 13:04:19 CEST 2009

2009/6/24 Carlo Dimaggio <jaasmailing at gmail.com>:
>> As you see,  Billing-Party = "sip:1001
>> Isn't it what you desire?
>
> Yes, but in this way I bill only the second call (from 1001 to 0039021...).
> Instead, I want to bill two calls: 1) from 1000 to 1001 and 2) from 1001 to
> 0039021
>
> With these information, the caller (1000) will not pay for his call, isn't
> it true?

The fact is that there is just *one* call so ta proxy level (OpenSIPS)
is not easily possible to strip the call in more than one.
The call is accounted (start) when 200 is received, and the call (SIP
dialog) is identified by From tag, To tag and Call-ID.

IMHO is not possible to perform double accounting for a single call.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>