[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs dies when connection to MySQL is lost.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 23 18:12:13 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

following other reports, I made a fix on the SVN (trunk) - I did not
commited yet on branch as there is still under testing. I would really
appreciate your help in confirming the correctness of this fix, by
simply testing it - apply the attached patch to your 1.5 sources and
give it a try.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan