[OpenSIPS-Users] Sequential search using opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 23 13:52:06 CEST 2009

Hi Ashwini,

you need to transform the parallel forking into a serial forking, so
after the lookup() loaded all the contacts for the user, use the
serialize_branches() (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn15#toc119) to transform
into serial forking. After each serial attempt, is failure_route use
next_branches() (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn15#toc103) to get the next
branch to use.