[OpenSIPS-Users] sip-xmpp gateway - presence notification does not work

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:43:07 CEST 2009

Hello
After a whole week of trying to connect sip and xmpp through opensips I'm
not able to add a xmpp buddy in a sip client and vice versa.I'm able to send
and receive messages between a sip and xmpp buddy. However the Presence
Notification does not work either way. I get NOTIFY for "presence.winfo"
event, but NO Notify for "presence" event.

ANy one succesfully recevied presence event for an xmpp buddy ? Please help

I'm using Jabberd2 server as my xmpp server on the same physical box as that
of opensips.

Thanks in advance.
Mani