[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy ver 2.3.4 - Web interface

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sun Jun 21 20:01:27 CEST 2009

On 21 Jun 2009, at 13:19, Stuart Marsden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am just trying mediaproxy 2.3.4 for the first time. All works out
> the
> box (which is impressive)
>
> However when I try the media_sessions_phtml - I get an error in the
> media-dispatcher
>
> "Connection to Management interface client lost:  A record packet with
> illegal version was received"

This indicates that you have the management interface configured to
use TLS (this is the default). The php web page however only works
over TCP. So you can either configure the management interface not to
use TLS, or if you really need TLS you have to either modify the web
page to work with TLS or use a TLS to TCP adaptor.

--
Dan