[OpenSIPS-Users] update location table on REGISTER request

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 04:47:47 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,Tried using serialize branches with different possibilities and
scenarios but it only serializes based upon the "Q" value of the contact.
Tried googling a lot about it but could not find much help.
Contacts with same Q value are still parallel forked as clearly mentioned in
the document. Moreover clients like X-Lite and Eyebeam dont even have a q
value when registered. I have alredy set desc_time_order to 1 but it does
not make a difference with serialize_branches() function !!

Any ideas like if we can attach q values from script before saving into
location table. But for that also  what should be the logic before attaching
the q-value???
I think I am gonna make this requirement "Not Feasible" for now !!

Any more ideas or ways of achieving this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

--- Jay

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro