[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_xmpp sip-xmpp gateway setup help

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:44:03 CEST 2009

HI Anca
Thanks for your reply. Here is the setup I'm trying to establish (attached).
All I'm trying to do is to make the SIMPLE Client (which is connected to
opensips) talk to the Spark Client (which is connected to OPenfire xmpp
server). Ejabbered is just used for intermediate translation. Right now if I
disable the port 5347 on ejabbered , the C2S connection between opensips and
ejabbered are broken and I can make a xmpp client connected to Ejabbered
talk to the Spark Client connected to openfire.

Every thing becomes higely unstable if I enable the C2S ( 5347 port) of
ejabbered and if opensips connects to ejabbered. This makes the ejabbered go
down every 2 min and all clients connected to ejabbered lose connection and
status and no message is working. The openips c2s connection to ejabbered
make the system unsable. Not sure why ?

Any pointer ?