[OpenSIPS-Users] Quota system problem

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:07:38 CEST 2009

hi all,

   I have installed opensips1.5,radius-2.1.4 and CDRTool-6.7.7. I am trying
to workout quota for postpaid users. I have added the quota column in
opensips.subscriber table. When the postpaid user makes a call the usage
information is not inserted in quota_usage. Even if the quota for the month
is over the user is not added to the quota group in opensips.grp. I am
running only quotaCheck.php script in the cron job.

can anyone help me out with this problem or can anyone give me more
information on quota system of cdrtool.

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu