[OpenSIPS-Users] Sily question: Auto-Indentation

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Wed Jun 17 09:18:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks. Will find the vim syntax file at vimscripts website.
And, yes, my wife also recognizes config files by now. But you're right
she's not a tool.

All my changes to the config files have been great! (thanks to all help
from you list people.) It's just that my boss wants the code to be a bit
tidier...

/Matti