[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 6.8 unable to display table records on rating section.

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Wed Jun 17 01:59:23 CEST 2009

I recently upgraded from version 6.7.8 to 6.8.  Everything was working
perfectly using the default user and password. I created a new user with the
same permissions with the default user and log-out.  When I tried using the
new user I was able to log-in but when I checked the rating section, (the
destination, ratings, profiles etc) it was no longer displaying the records.
When I tried to switch back to the default user again and checked the rating
section again, it no longer displays the record.  Any help to resolve this
problem would be appreciated.  Thank you.