[OpenSIPS-Users] put value of header field into AVP

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Fri Jun 12 16:38:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks, this is very cool.

Is there a way to split one avp without perl in a handfull of differnt
avps or is better to work with different header files?

Maybe some more background to that question. My pstn gw should send some
information for later usage in routing etc.pp. (main number and ddi
number,  in which place should the number with ddi be sent to the UA).
So I was wondering if I use one header and split the variables on the
opensips or let the pstn gw insert more than one header field (if
needed). ATM I would prefer to work with different headers.

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586