[OpenSIPS-Users] PDD

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 11 10:14:22 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

The relevant timer are:
    - A - timeout at transport level, if no reply comes back
    - B - timeout at transaction level, if the transaction did not
completed (no final response received)

What may help you is the fact that the B timer may be reset after each
provisional reply. see:
       http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/tm.html#id271074