[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting: is_from_gw() does not detect requests from (redundant) PSTN gateways

Rene de Vall rene.devall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:03:22 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,

...sorry fo rmy late reply, we tested with svn branch 1.5 rev. 5768 and it
didn't work.

It seems that the check in drouting.c

"if( type==pgwa->type &&
        (pgwa->port==0 || pgwa->port==msg->rcv.src_port) &&
        ip_addr_cmp(&pgwa->ip, &msg->rcv.src_ip) )"

fails because of the fact, that pgwa->port is not 0 but 5060 at this point,
which might be caused by

"if (port && *port==0)
            *port = (is_sips||((*proto)==PROTO_TLS))?SIPS_PORT:SIP_PORT;"

in resolve.c which is (eg. for me it seems to be) called during add_dst in
routing.c.

I very much appreciate your efford to fix this, many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

René