[OpenSIPS-Users] help in configuring load balancer for outbound dial

Leo Thomas Selvaraj leo at servion.com
Wed Jun 10 19:41:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

I had configured load balancer for outdialing. load_balancer table
information mentioned below.

 +----+----------+------------------+-----------+---------------+

 | id | group_id | dst_uri          | resources | description   |

 +----+----------+------------------+-----------+---------------+

 |  1 |        1 | sip:10.128.22.38 | pstn=2    | standby gw    |

 |  2 |        1 | sip:10.128.22.45 | pstn=3    | production gw |

The load balancer is working correctly for the first cycle, I try to make
five calls and it makes two calls to .38 gateway and then three calls to .45
gateway. After completing one cycle the $du value is setting as null if I
try to make subsequent calls and the calls were failing.  If I issue
lb_reload using MI from command line  ( opensipsctl fifo lb_reload ) it
starts again. I want this to run continuously without issuing any MI
commands.