[OpenSIPS-Users] memory management and drouting

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jun 9 16:31:43 CEST 2009

This has actually just become a pretty serious issue for me....
It seems that now when I restart opensips with opensipsctl stop/start one
process hangs:
 ps ax|grep opensips
 4744 ?        R      0:57 /usr/local/sbin/opensips -P /var/run/opensips.pid
-m 512

Which will eventually die in like 2-3 minutes.. but then I have to delete
/var/run/opensips.pid

Also, as of late, I'm getting the error that my dr_rules table is empty,
which it certainly isn't..This all seems to be related to memory issues..
any ideas here??
-Brett