[OpenSIPS-Users] detecting mediaproxy across multiple opensips instances

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Jun 9 13:44:24 CEST 2009

Any thoughts on how one might load the c= IP into an AVP, or something
similar?  I'd love to do exactly what you say, use the c= line to determine
whether a mediaproxy should be used or not, but I don't see a way to load it
into a variable from the SDP.

Certain IP networks I want to proxy, everything else should be left alone.
Once I know the connectio IP the next step will be to figure out how to
evaluate whether it's in a certain block or not.

- Jeff