[OpenSIPS-Users] Two or more users for one realm using uac_auth

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:32:33 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I'm trying to use the uac_auth function to autenticate more than one
user for a single realm. Is there any way to do that? In my environment,
it acceps the parameters but I have no way to inform wich one to use
when the 407 response comes.

I found a very old bounty (linked below) to put credentials parameters
of uac module on avp and to include the ability to authenticate multiple
users on a single realm.

http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/2006-January/001758.html

Do anybody knows if any similar thing was done?

Regards!

Ricardo.