[OpenSIPS-Users] debuild error on MediaProxy 2.3.4

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Jun 2 14:12:58 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

One version of Python, and I think I'm okay on "extra" _conntrack.so files.

I run media-relay from the path after a system-wide installation.  It looks
like that's where it's picking it up from:

# python -c "import sys, mediaproxy; print sys.modules['mediaproxy']"
<module 'mediaproxy' from
'/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/__init__.pyc'>

It appears I am missing the _conntrack.so in this directory.  What's the
cleanest way to get it in there?  How should it have been placed in there?

# ls /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/interfaces/system/
__init__.py  __init__.pyc

- Jeff