[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF lights on Linksys 942/962 get stuck in "off-hook" state

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Jul 30 17:53:22 CEST 2009

Hi Piotr and James,

I have just committed a fix in trunk. Could you please update and test?
If everything is ok I will port the change in 1.5 branch.

regards,
Anca

Piotr Sobolewski wrote:
> I can confirm that problems with off-hook or rather "early state" are
> reproducible on OpensipS bran 1.5 Rev 5916.
> There is Reply 412 Conditional request failed for PUBLISH that has
> <state>early</state> in message body.
> This happens only when call is made by watched user to SPA942 that is
> watching that user.
>
> I have SIP traces and debug 9 for that scenario.
> Can I send them to you?
>

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Anca Vamanu<anca at opensips.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi James,
>>
>> What OpenSIPS version are you using?
>>
>> Anca
>>

>> James Lamanna wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I have some SPA942 and 962 phones that I'm trying to get BLF to work
>>> properly with.
>>> I've found it works correctly most of the time, however on occasion,
>>> the BLF lights will get stuck as RED
>>> (someone on a call) even though that person has hung up.
>>>
>>> Relevant parts of config:
>>>
>>> modparam("presence", "server_address", "sip:sa at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060")
>>> modparam("presence", "expires_offset", 10)
>>> modparam("presence_xml", "force_active", 1)
>>>
>>> modparam("presence_dialoginfo", "force_single_dialog", 1)
>>> modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "presence_server", "sip:sa at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060")
>>> modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "include_callid", 1)
>>> modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "include_tags", 1)