[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] SDP codec manipulation feature

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jul 28 23:33:35 CEST 2009

El Martes, 28 de Julio de 2009, Adrian Georgescu escribió:
> Making arbitrary judgements about others people work just for the sake
> of not agreeing with them is not adding any value, is it?

Ok, if you prefer I would say that, IMHO, such new features would fit better
on top of a real b2bua module.

Justification (related to dialog module): The base in which such new features
rely should be robust, secure and reliable. Dialog module has some important
limitations (not so important if we expect OpenSIPS just for routing traffic
to a boring PSTN gateway). So all the modules relying on dialog module inherit
its limitations (obviously).

This is the only added value I can contribute to my comment.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>